Halloween! Party on down!
Ok, well, I wasn't going out this weekend...
Until last night after working overtime all day (moving desks and unplugging cable may sound easy..but hell, I was knackered!). A good ole Halloween Party was on the cards. With an hours' worth of 'getting ready' (thanks for the late invite Tim!) I was out in ASDA checkin' out the latest Halloween look. Such a selection!! Not. Finally decided to go with what they had and made it my own creation - of which I'm still not sure what I was. A vampire cape and a axe thing..
Anyway, a bit of facepainting later (courtesy of Megan and Sarah) I was there - fully prepared. Couple of swift vodka mixes later and got taxi to the party, nice.
We got some random to take this photo - how embarrassing, I turned on self timer on so it totally cocked up the various times he tried to take it... but hey, we got there in the end!!
Let's note here that, yes, I am keeping my self up-right by leaning! not a good start.....
Left to right: Tim, Sarah, Megan, Me
Now I would like to go on to describe the rest of the night (including the actual party! duh) but to be honest, there isn't that much that I can remember - especially after that shot of black absinthe erkkk. The main bits that have come back to be are the following:
1) Being escorted upstairs by gay Steve (maybe I should be worried!!)
2) Taking this wierdest stuff I've ever had anyway, Poppers - which yeah, I do read up are very tame (and used for other dodgy things!!) but hell, good laugh though!
3) My memory is vague on this but, I did end up pretty close with one of the lasses (Another Sarah) which may go further who knows - I'll keep ya posted. Edit 09.11.06 Nothing! lol
4) Celebrating the "New Year" twice.. I don't have the faintest. Seriously. Obviously something to do with the clocks going back.
5) Last of all! there was my HUGE ass headache the next morning. Nice.
All in all, a good night if I do say so. Lesson learnt, parties are always awesome piss up's!
Until last night after working overtime all day (moving desks and unplugging cable may sound easy..but hell, I was knackered!). A good ole Halloween Party was on the cards. With an hours' worth of 'getting ready' (thanks for the late invite Tim!) I was out in ASDA checkin' out the latest Halloween look. Such a selection!! Not. Finally decided to go with what they had and made it my own creation - of which I'm still not sure what I was. A vampire cape and a axe thing..
Anyway, a bit of facepainting later (courtesy of Megan and Sarah) I was there - fully prepared. Couple of swift vodka mixes later and got taxi to the party, nice.
We got some random to take this photo - how embarrassing, I turned on self timer on so it totally cocked up the various times he tried to take it... but hey, we got there in the end!!
Let's note here that, yes, I am keeping my self up-right by leaning! not a good start.....
Left to right: Tim, Sarah, Megan, MeNow I would like to go on to describe the rest of the night (including the actual party! duh) but to be honest, there isn't that much that I can remember - especially after that shot of black absinthe erkkk. The main bits that have come back to be are the following:
1) Being escorted upstairs by gay Steve (maybe I should be worried!!)
2) Taking this wierdest stuff I've ever had anyway, Poppers - which yeah, I do read up are very tame (and used for other dodgy things!!) but hell, good laugh though!
3) My memory is vague on this but, I did end up pretty close with one of the lasses (Another Sarah) which may go further who knows - I'll keep ya posted. Edit 09.11.06 Nothing! lol
4) Celebrating the "New Year" twice.. I don't have the faintest. Seriously. Obviously something to do with the clocks going back.
5) Last of all! there was my HUGE ass headache the next morning. Nice.
All in all, a good night if I do say so. Lesson learnt, parties are always awesome piss up's!


2 Comments:
nice1.. you got some good pix's there. We will have to do that all again...
Tim
Yeah will do!
Post a Comment
<< Home